The latest edition of the Christian Outlook:
• Dr. Albert Mohler, president of the Southern Baptist Seminary, reviews President Trump’s State of the Union address that included a strong pro-life message.
• Georgene Rice and Dan Kramer talk about . . .
The latest edition of the Townhall Review with Hugh Hewitt:
• Hugh Hewitt discusses the moment Speaker Nancy Pelosi tore up her copy of President Trump’s State of the Union speech and more with Georgia Senator David Perdue.
• Sebastian Gorka . . .
Not many people like to be alone for an extended period of time. Have you ever experienced that awful sting of loneliness? When you know Jesus as your Savior, you are never really alone. You have a faithful companion, and no matter what circumstances you go through, you can experience the . . .
Do you ever wonder what the word glory means? Or how about what glory looks like?
If so, then you will want to join Pastor Chuck Swindoll in this sermon on Matthew 16:27–17:13 where Jesus’ appearance transfigured from His lowly, earthly garments into His kingly, heavenly splendor.
Learn the value . . .
Our weekend program,FamilyLife This Week, is hosted by Michelle Hill and features marriage and family experts like Dennis and Barbara Rainey, Bob Lepine, Ron Deal and others. We all face various pressures in our marriages, families, and other . . .
1) Could you explain why you left the Presbyterian church?
2) What is the difference between the Temple and the Synagogue?
3) Why did the Israelites cry out for meat to eat when they had all their sheep and cattle?
4) What Old Testament scriptures were fulfilled through Jesus’ resurrection?
5) Was . . .